This is the shot im using for my stella cidre product shoot.
Lighting Setup
I used three lights and a reflector (not pictured in the diagram) to create this Photo. The Key light was a soft box placed behind a diffusion panel. I used a softbox as a strobe on its own behind the panel was leaving a strange reflection in the glass. On the right was another softbox and then a third light placed behind and above the bottle shooting through the glass to light the liquid and also creating a small rim light on part of the bottle. The gold reflector which isnt pictured was used to bounce some light back onto the label of the bottle and also created a very nice gold strip which is visible on the label.
Post-Processing
For post production i cleaned up the image by fixing a few mark on the bottle and label and smoothed out the liquid in the bottle to create a very clean looking image. I also removed some reflections from the table i was shooting on to create a seamless background for the product.
Other Shots / Edits
Final Image


